13 August 2005

Random Five..

This afternoon..I woke up with a slight headache..Well it wasn't that bad..Just felt Giddy..
Checked my phone for any "SMS"...I got one from Lalija.
What interested me was the content she sent to me.
(Note:You might have got this before or would have heard it from some source)

SmS
Defintion of Globalisation:Princess Diana
An English Princess with an Egyptian boyfriend,
Crashes in a French tunnel,
Driving a Geramn car with a Dutch engine,
Driven by a Belgian who was drunk on Scottish whisky,
followed by Italian Paparazzi,
On Japense motorcycles,
treated by an American doctor,
using Brazilian medicine.
This message was created by an Indian on a Chinese phone,
Smuggled by a Pakistani and read by a Malaysian.
This is Globalization

Well this a Random Five Survey I got from one my friends..
What I was doing ten years ago:
I was studyin in skool..

5 years ago:
Still studyin...High skool

1 year ago:
Studyin in college...

Yesterday:
Went outside with my friends..(wait!..not studyin? ^_^)

5 snacks I enjoy:
Cashewnuts
French fries
Bread pudding
Oreos
Snickers

5 songs I know all the words to:
Well im not a person who keeps track of the lyrics..
though I know the words for Grease soundtrack sung the beegees..
(cause I did the play when I was in high school..Played the role of the coach)

5 Things I would do with $100 million:
Well First keep 2 million for myself..
Donate 50 million to Redcross organization
Donate 45 million to hospitals all over africa & south america..
Spend the rest for my family and friends..

5 locations I would like to run away to:
I love it where I am, why would I want to run away?

5 bad habits I have:
I can only think of three.
Talking to myself.
Not closing the tap of any faucet properly..do it with haste..
Not arranging my bedroom.

5 things I like doing:
Spending time on the computer(playing games)
Spending time with my friends.
Dancing to any song..
Painting
Blogging

5 things I would never wear:
A necktie.
A bowler hat
Skirts.
Flimsy transparent shorts!
Shoes with holes.


5 TV shows I like:
CSI (New york)
Desperate housewives(its wicked)
Smallville
Justice league(cartoon)
24


5 Biggest joys of the moment:
Friends & Family
Friends & Family
Friends & Family
Friends & Family
Did I mention Friends & family? ^_^


5 Favorite toys:
My Superhero collection..(I have 23 now..missing spawn & Robin)

The Best SIGN
yet!

19 comments:

sugababes said...

yo

Prométhiûs said...

Yo!!Wassup?!

Anonymous said...

friends n family? awwww.. wish all guys were as nice as ya. ;p

the many Bs said...

hey, thanks for visiting my blog. Nice comment. Nice blog you have here.

juz_A_ga| said...

I'm going to continue that little "survey" on my blog. haha! just you wait and see!

Jess said...

5 years ago: freshman in highschool
1 year ago: freshman in college college
yesterday:work than sleep
snacks: totally with you on those french fries
songs: grease! heck yeah!
bad habits:lying about stupid things
things i like doing: singing, playing my guitar
tv shows: on CSI LV i met gary dourdan (Warrick Brown)on wednesday. he's way hot! plus i love that show.

drunkbh said...

Interesting blog. It looks like you just got spammed. I don't allow anonymous comments for that reason.

Love the pic of Storm! I'm still a X-Men freak.

BeckEye said...

I like all those Busted Tees. The one about the 2nd Amendment had me cracking up, although it took me a minute to figure out that the guy actually had "bear arms". Too funny.

I'm totally jealous of that girl who got to meet Gary Dourdan. That guy is smokin'.

SquirrleyMojo said...

your site is hot

sarah said...

shame about the skirt..

some guys look sexy in them.

Lillee said...

I wouldn't drink lime juice like that. Ever. Not unless there was an antidote to fix my immediate bitter lime face. ewwwwwwwww.
That gives me chills.
Great Blog

Fred said...

Thanks for stopping by. Now, off I go to read your blog!

Shanon said...

that's absolutely fantastic....globalisation..

Coffee-Drinking Woman said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

Thanks 4 visiting my blog. I love that sign!

Anonymous said...

Definitely digging this post!!!!!!!!!!!!

PBS said...

Funny sign. Great answers to the Random Five Survey, too!

Jay said...

Mmm Oreos. You made me hungry!

Jim said...

i just copied your def of globalisation


but i gott soo many bloggs
u will never find it

which means u cant sue