22 April 2008

Lets get Pathogenic!

Ah, after a hiatus its time to hit the blogs once again.Sigh, been so busy with life that it swallowed my passion for blogging. well not anymore.

Thanks to a certain person known as miss fuzz a lot, I got back to my dusty posts. ha ha,cheers to the femme fatale.

Days have been going in a normal pace, nothing extra-ordinary occurring. lol. Hmm I wish I could tweak my ipod though. My life line device of the year. lol

Now learning about food pathogens since I have the joined the biotechnology stream. cause of illness, incubation period, symptoms and steps to prevent them from contaminating your own good body is what we need to know for starters. heck I think we need to be living libraries to store all that data. Today,all I did was look at pictures and think of funny comments based on what these micro pathogens were doing.

some examples which I got from my textbook are:

Red Bacterium:

Honey,Your so good! Do it faster! Transfer me all your DNA, I feel so Horny!

Yellow Bacterium:

Dude, How did you get so hot?! I want to get your DNA and be Red too! Viva Red Revolution!

Yikes! I got spliced! why did I eat Sushi?! Dang!

Oh my god! I have a Baby!...ermm..wait a sec, Is that my Nucleus (Brain) ?! *Faints*

No comments: