01 September 2005

Nature & The Ashes Series

Well..Its been a while since I blogged...I missed it!.Anyways..Its been a hectic week for me...

So I'll just jump back to the hard hitting news...Cricket!
Hope some people know about this sport...Well if their is one series that has made me excited is the scope for England winning against Australia in the Ashes.(I assure you,this series has some wonderful and complex issues in cricket history).Since 1984..England didn't get a single chance until now in making the score for a tie,then again having a lead of 2-1.It was an Epic win for England..But there is still another test match left..which is next week.If Australia levels the series 2-2..all looks dim..but I know sooner than later the new Kings will be the English chaps.

Here are the results so far in the Ashes Test Series(2005)

21-25 1st Test, Lord's
Australia won by 239 runs



4-8 2nd Test, Edgbaston
England won by two runs



11-15 3rd Test, Old Trafford
Match drawn



25-29 4th Test, Trent Bridge
England won by three wickets



Well Mother nature is surely venting her fury on us..I fear this world might be engulfed by more hurricanes and earthquakes soon.For all the victims of hurricane katrina.God bless their souls.
Maybe we deserve all of this..For we have spolit mother nature.
The hurricanes are much stronger these days possibly due to the fact that the global warming has affected the sea temperature..Hurricanes feed on the warm currents and this made it possible for the hurricane to be on the level 5 category..What do you think?


Oh by the way...Here is the fish my aunt brought today..Very fresh!!!

11 comments:

Lavinia said...

Thanks for stopping by.

You should update more often. I love your blog!

Enigma said...

First time visiting, and I sure love your blog. I already bookmarked it. ^^

Everything you've planted in your blog is just so wonderful, really! The game, the poem.. I just love it :)

Please keep on updating.

/enigma

Jim said...

i hate cricket
those who play it
those who watch it

and guys like u

And the Past Recedes... said...

I love your blog...it's awesome. Thanks for visiting mine. Hey...how did you put the music link on yours?

Kel

Anonymous said...

I think global warming can be blamed for lots of things!

S.Klassen said...

global warming sucks, too bad us Canadians havent gotten any warmer weather up here.

Fred said...

When I lived in the U.K., I went to many cricket games. Heck if I knew how to play the darned sport -I went for the parties!

saurav said...

the fish is very fresh...indeed...

De.vile said...

Yip, me hates cricket and fish. But thats one fish you got there. Almost looks canned.

Wait...

Shanon said...

that is a lovely looking fish

Keshi said...

**I fear this world might be engulfed by more hurricanes and earthquakes soon

I fear that too. At the rate we're abusing the environament n at the rate ppl r becoming so selfish and greedy...I think we have to face the consequences of negativity...and mother nature rebels...

Keshi.