21 July 2005

X-MEN 3 Coming soon...
























Okie....I admit it..im just a lovable fan of xmen comic franchise..Got a nice collection of some rare issues..And plus most of the xmen games..
When the movies came out though some the things didn't fall in place as the comics have done nicely.. Let's see..Wolverine should have a face mask..Though Hugh Jackman still made the character alive... Rogue cant fly in the movies...I guess she hasn't stolen Ms marvel's superpowers yet..The costumes are great..Though I really preferred the original blue(yellow) costume of Cyclops. Storm looked good too..Though im not sure if she be there in xmen 3.
Possible synopsis of this lastest movie could be..well anything..20th Century Fox and marvel haven't given a single clue yet...Though some of hype knockin on heaven doors shows that Beast and Juggernaught have finally entered the script..This could be the far coolest xmen movie yet..Plus the return of Phoenix could be in the script. Yup..In the comics, Jean Grey is possessed by an entity that time links with a human being called the Phoenix Force. It basically allowed Jean the power to manipulate reality on a cosmic scale and also heightened her telepathy and telekinesis making her sometime very hard to defeat. Maybe this time its our lovable mutants v/s Sentinels(lumbering, semi-humanoid robots tasked with the apprehension or elimination of mutants). Possibly if Apocalypse ever makes an appearance in the end of the movie..you know whats waiting for xmen 4! Another leak...Angel will too play in the movie...I think..So making it..Wait...5 new characters in this movie!! My fingers are crossed..Hope this movie delivers for ye xmen fan freaks like me ^_^

Oh yes!!..Another movie coming soon... Marvel and Sony pictures are proudly presenting...
  • GHOST RIDER
  • Oooh..This is making my head spin anticlockwise in motion... check the link...And the teaser picture of the bike..
    Finally its great that Stan Lee was born on this planet..3 cheers to him!!

    6 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    i hope i get to see storm... she's my fav ;) cant wait for the movie either..

    Mike said...

    Yeah man, I think Phoenix will definitely be in it. You can almost see her under the water at the end of #2...

    Hokule'a Kealoha said...

    thanks for comming by my blog. Even though we have very different intrests I see that you have a lot to say. Please feel free to comment and communicate on any posts that you want others will be intersted in what you have to say.

    Mel said...

    haven't been here for so long!
    This is SSOOOOOO Cool man! :D love your site!

    jute said...

    I"m thinking the story line's definitely going to include the Phoenix. Teh ending of X-men 2 kinda suggested it.

    J.H. said...

    Thanks for swinging by my blog...My love for X-Men equals a Venti Mocha Frappicino...so, I'm really hiped about the movie. I can't wait until it comes out...

    Swing on by anytime...

    Keep up the blogging...your doing great!

    J.

    Love your sound clip...