02 July 2005

NFS is Back...'Most Wanted' Game of the Year!















To all Ye Racing Fans out there...EA's successful series(Need for speed) now has a new speedster which combines Need for Speed Underground and the police chases of the Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit series. Buckle up,Sit back and push the pedal..Its going to be a fast ticket to Burning asphalt a player..Your street reputation hangs in the balance..So you start racing and slowly and surely you move up from the "Loser List" to the A-List.

This game features one awesome tick..You get chased by Six to seven police cars in one race plus trying to avoid your other competitors trying to get the edge towards the finish line..

Of course you will have your usual car pimping and tweaking for outrunning anyone..
Your One goal...To become the most notorious and elusive street racer ever..

So get to your nearest Game stores and grab this title..and get your adrenaline flowing..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't stand video games, but the picture of that girl would change my mind. lol

Mike said...

I've been playing NFS since the very first one. Ah, those were the days... I gotta be honest though, I don't care much for the Underground games.

Danie7 Ng said...

WOo Hoo!.. speed! :D

Minkey girl said...

I'm no expert on this subject, but thx for stopping by my blog :)

Bibilui said...

cool .. i will tell my brother later .. LOL!